Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bimbo



Okay, I've been on a prominent bimbo stint lately (my fetish media consumption is organized into "stints", where, under the influence of some catalyst (usually a real life encounter that kindles said fetish, but I'm not picky. They can start suddenly and inexplicably, like a freak storm or a really stupid YouTube phenomenon



said fetish holds a big chunk of my sexual interest for the course of a few weeks or so. Essentially, it plans my evenings for me, and nobody likes spending the last few hours of their day sitting at their computer and waffling over what to fap to).

Excessively long parenthetical statement aside, since this is a rather popular fetish in my circle and others, I decided I wanted to blab about it while still in the throes of sexy bimboworld before this fixation ends and I end up moving on to a new fetish that nobody cares about.


Now, if you want to be a ditzy bubbly bimbo, and face it, who doesn't. Uhh, besides like, everybody. There are a few thongs (that's a typo, but it's rather appropriate, so I'm going to leave it in. If only chaos wrote all my material...) I consider to be required, and preferably, each carry an amount of focus in your bimbofication story. Yes, bimbofication is a word. I've seen it on the inturnett!

1. Bimbos are busty! :D>8-<

Significantly above the average! Breasts can be fake or natural (fake clicks better with the bimbo stereotype, but I prefer natural 'cuz it seems more inescapable like that. Busty destiny. Whatever).

Also, I'd like to use this moment to point out an issue I've seen ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE on FictionMania and similar stories. Observe the example, written in the likeness of a typical FM author:

"and den hiz bewbs started growin frum hiz chest and dey grewd to a A cup, a B cup, C cup D cup DD CUP DDD CUP E CUP F CUP! And he (or shud i say SHE LOL ROFLZ IM SO FUNNEH!!) wuz liek LOLZ OMGZ BEWBS SO BIGGG!!!11!"

They are big (not that big, but I'll talk about that another time), but they totally took a step out of that sequence to shrink a size before they kept growing. DD cup and DDD cup are the same size as E and F, respectively. Therefore, after DDD is G.

In Europe, there is no DD or DDD, (and that's not a dig at European women) they just use E and F, which make things rather less difficult. I guess it's an imperial system thing. (It's how Henry VIII measured his wives' reproductive potential.) I know I probably shouldn't be nitpicking over such a technicality, especially in fetish stories, but I've even seen women make that mistake. It's like, christ. Learn to handle your boobs.

You can't handle the boobs!

Meanwhile, back in whatever the hell I was talking about...

2. Bimbos are, lyk, ditzy

Like the song says, beemboos got their hed fulla eeyah (that's air, not ear, that would be, like, totally weirdo, teehee). And this manifests primarily in mannerisms. The phrase "dumb bimbo" can be hot, and the bimbos I've met throughout my days haven't been quick to pick up complex concepts, and would prefer to think about more shallow, girly girl things. That's hot, but being ditzy doesn't mean they're complete dunces who can't do first grade level arithmetic. Not being smart enough to do anything other than go shawpping or flirt with boiz is hot. Not being smart enough to do anything other than sit in a padded room, drooling, is not.

I guess even though bimbos are called stupid, they're not really of super low intelligence like we like to say. They're attention is just focused elsewhere. That's why I didn't say bimbos are stupid, I said ditzy! Like, ohmigawd!

They also giggle a lot. Teehee!

The jury is still out concerning whether Ryan Higa measures up to the blonde, busty requirements of bimbohood, but he’s got the giggle down to a T… hee.

3. Bimbos are BLAWND!

(Coming from a blonde here, don't call me a hairist or whatever!)

Okay, this one may be a little more controversial. More and more these days, victims of bimbofication don't end up blonde, but rather keep their original hair color, or just have a greater variation of hair colors. Basically, bimbo heads are becoming all colors of the rainbow, and that's just great! Because bimbofication isn't about stereotypes! :D

Oh wait, yeah it is. Maybe it's just me, but in my experience, all of the typical "bimbos" I knew in high school and beyond were blonde. If they weren't, they dyed their hair. Like with the bewbs, fake makes a more stereotypical bimbo, but natural does it better for me (blonde destiny, you know). And thus, I've come to equate blonde hair with bimboness. It just doesn't feel right without it (although I do make an exception for Asian bimbos, since Asians are hot, but blonde Asians are just weeeeird).

The moral of the story being that, don't feel like you have to be original by making a non-blonde bimbo. The blonde bimbo archetype is tried and true. But if you want to make a non-blonde bimbo, that's cool, too. Just expect to be less likely to have the honor of me jizzing all over your story.

4. Bimbos are hawtt

I probably won't read any TG or TF story where the character isn't or doesn't end up attractive in some way. With bimbos, the appeal is somewhere between the cutesy girly image and the hot sultry image, in the way they look and the way they dress.

Unfortunately (if you want to stick with nonconsent), despite how sexy the idea of a less attractive person being forced to become more attractive is, it's a little unrealistic. I'd never expect to see someone forced into a salon chair kicking and screaming "No! I don't wanna be pretty! I wanna stay frumpy and nondescript!" Well, anyone who wasn't a whiny little kid.

Or a whiny ugly hippie

When the TF subject is male, it can be explained away as them not wanting to be female, but when it's female, well...

That's where bimbofication comes in. It's a trade off. Sure, they become pretty, but with the blonde hair and jiggly boobs, nobody takes them seriously. Not to mention the decrease in intelligence and ditzy, bubbly attitude. That's something a reasonable person would probably never want (this is my confession that I am anything but a reasonable person).

I kind of view age regression in the same way. You get to be young again, and live the responsibility-free life of a child or teenager, at the expense of your independence.

So yeah: bimbofication: fashionable AND functional (when it comes to transforming people against their will).

Also, be aware I didn’t say slutty. Although being easy is a common aspect of bimbofication I don’t entirely find unattractive, I don’t find it necessary either. In fact, I’m kind of sick of so many stories saying “She’s a bimbo! All she can think about is sex, and that makes her a bimbo! She can’t even talk or say anything other than ‘fuck me fuck me fuck me’ cuz she’s a BEEMBO!!!!” 

Being a bimbo is a complex thing! Reducing bimbo culture to nothing more than being a blow-up doll sucks the appeal out of it (lol get it? Cuz blow up dolls r full of air and it gets sucked out lol nevermind). If you’re into sluts, write a slut story. No encroaching on our bimboness!

The inner thoughts thereof


Anyway, if you want to be a bimbo, that's where you have to start.

Himbos

No

I can't quite recall what began my bimbo stint, but I do recall the progress I made with a few new discoveries (I call it progress so I feel better about myself). It started with a story called "A Bimbo's Tale" that I found on FictionMania. Not exactly the most promising title, but it was short, which is a rare attribute that precious few FictionMania stories can claim, and considering the length this blog entry is already I can kind of sympathize with that, so I gave it a whirl.

And it was hot! It was a really intriguing premise with a decent ending. I was even compelled to take a look at the author's other works, and was disappointed to find it only included a very long multi-part story which I lacked the motivation to read, but I did pick up, eventually, at the beginning of A Bimbo's Tale, a note that said it was a rewrite of a different story. I located said story: "Bimbos and Cuffs" by ChrystalWynd on a website called the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive and found it even better, despite its lack of TG element (it involved a woman becoming a bimbo, but still included transformation so shhhyeeaahhh!)

In fact, the idea of bimbofication of females was a refreshing change of pace, and even more interesting than TG in some areas. Possibly because bimbos are a female stereotype so women are more aware of what they’re becoming? Blah, I don’t know, ask Freud.

"You're gay."


That’s your answer to everything.

Anyway, up until this point, I kind of just assumed that female-focused bimbo stories would just be girls ending up ditzy or stupid through hypnosis or something, but otherwise being unchanged. ChrystalWynd (who actually has his own website) opened my eyes to the magical world of bimbofication outside of FictionMania, so, although I found a few interesting concepts in other stories on the MC Story Archive, this entry is all about my man with the incredibly feminine name.

Pros:

Basically everything I’ve been blabbing about. A lot of really attractive ideas here, and although “A Little Knowledge” and “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” all appealed to me rather strongly, “Bimbos and Cuffs” remains my favorite.

A few other mentions, not quite a bimbo story, but “The Girl Who Should Have Said Yes” is hilarious. “The Girl Who Couldn’t Say Yes” is a total poser, though.

Cons:

Characters sometimes use the word “yeppers” to mean “yes”.

He seems to think 34E (as mentioned, same as 34DD) is bigger than it is, since he makes all his bimbos that size, and yet says he imagines Vanessa Montagne (a 34G cup, supposedly) when he’s sculpting bimbos for his stories.

Seriously, I don’t care how exaggerated a bimbo stereotype you are, nobody says “yeppers”. Also, uses the word “bimb-i-fication” instead of “bimb-o-fication”. Unacceptable!

He branches out to include some other fetishes, some of them, though not all of them, being on my blacklist (or at least one of my many shades of graylist), including hypnotic triggered behavior control, which I find takes away from the natural bimboness of the characters, and even furries. They’re not walking dog with boobs furries, just ears and a tail, but it’s not like it takes place in some magic anime world. It’s more or less home sweet Earth, where they would undoubtedly stick out like sore thumbless animals whose ears they’re sporting.

Also uses the word “nopers”.


A few other notable examples of bimbocity. Mr. Grey has a few okay stories on the subject, “BimboDot Com” being one of my favorites. Despite having no physical transformation, Wesley King's “I Wantto Play a Game” is delightfully morbid (the sequel sucks, don’t read it).

Sorry for not mentioning a lot of TG in this one, despite it being one of my favorite subgenres. But hey, the stint is a force of nature, it goes where it goes.

And it’s almost as destructive

(But I hear, from myself, that Phem has some decent bimbo TG stories.)

…nagai na…

No comments:

Post a Comment